Select from Wide Range of College/University
for your Masters in Computer Applications (MCA) Course
About Masters in Computer Applications (MCA)
Students who earn an MCA degree have the chance to work with tools designed to create applications more quickly and effectively.
- Course Duration - 3 Years
- Eligibility - Graduation in Mathematics Discipline
The Master of Computer Applications (MCA) is a two-year professional post-graduate curriculum designed for those who desire to learn more about the area of developing computer applications. A combination of theoretical and practical knowledge is taught throughout the program. Students who earn an MCA degree have the chance to work with tools designed to create applications more quickly and effectively.
- MCA is a 2-year post-graduation course, you can pursue this course after the 12th.
- After completing this MCA Course you will have many opportunities for your career enhancement in public and private sectors.
- After completing this course candidates will get the best placement offers from the partner companies of your universities.
- MCA candidates can also expect to get hired in world-class MNCs and in famous IT companies.
- After this course, you will get a 4 LPA minimum placement as per your skills and knowledge.
- Candidates must have Mathematics in class 12 to pursue in this course.
- Candidates should have completed graduation in Computer application, Computer Science, or in a related field.
- Pursuing Students should get passed with a minimum percentage of at least 55%.
The Master in Computer Applications is contains 4 semesters in 2 years. Students must complete their exams and during this time. This course is good for those students who want to make their career in the IT industry. They will learn many new computer coding languages and computer skills but this is depending their chosen specialization. They will face many new challenges.
Fee Structure- It depends upon the University to the University. But the average fee for this course is around INR 70,000 to INR 10,00,000.
|MCA in Data Analytics||MCA in Cyber Security|
|MCA in Data Science||MCA in Cloud Computing|
|MCA in System Management||MCA in System Development|
|MCA in Artificial Intelligence|
|Database Engineer||Data Scientist|
|Web Designer and Web Developer||Cloud Architect|
|Software Developer||Hardware Engineer|
|Bajaj Auto||Adani Group|
You might be looking for these universities