Select from Wide Range of College/University
for your Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) Course
About Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma)
Indian universities and medical institutions feature an in-depth, 2-year Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm) course that allows learners to gain theoretical and technical knowledge about the pharmacy industry.
- Course Duration - 2 Years
- Eligibility - 10+2 in Science Discipline (PCM/PCB)
Indian universities and medical institutions feature an in-depth, 2-year Diploma in Pharmacy (D. Pharmacy) course that allows learners to gain theoretical and technical knowledge about the pharmacy industry. This course delves into a variety of topics, from Medicinal Chemistry and Human Anatomy & Biology to Pharmacy & Toxicology and Pharma Biotechnology. Additionally, Drug Store and Financial Management are also featured in the curriculum. Furthermore, this program offers hands-on experiences in lab settings, such as drug compounding and dispensing, and immersive industrial visits. To secure their diploma certificate, students must take theory and practical exams at the close of each semester or module. To attain a passing grade, students must meet the expectations of internal and external assessments conducted by governmental organizations such as State Pharmacy Councils in India. After they have completed their studies, they are qualified to register with the state pharmacy councils and begin their professional careers in domains like hospital pharmacies or drug wholesalers.
Online Degree you may be Interested- Online MBA
- Pharma courses can equip students with the necessary knowledge and capabilities to excel in clinical environments like hospitals, community pharmacies, and other healthcare organizations.
- The curriculum of this program provides students with a comprehensive foundation in the field, including medical terminology, medicinal chemistry, pharma calculations, biology, and anatomy.
- D. Pharm educates students on proper pharmaceutical storage and precise distribution and teaches them about medicines, their interactions with other chemicals, and the body's systems.
- Communication skills, such as patient counseling on medication usage, are also emphasized during the study.
- Upon graduation, students are primed to take the prestigious North American Pharmacist Licensure Exam (NAPLEX) or Multistate Pharmacy Jurisprudence Examination (MPJE). These exams prepare these future pharmacy professionals for the rigors of a successful career in this field.
To qualify for Diploma in Pharmacy eligibility, applicants must satisfy the below stipulations:
- Age: To be granted admission, applicants must have already attained 17 years at enrollment.
- Educational Qualification: To qualify, applicants must have completed their 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board of education and should have studied science as a core subject.
- Minimum Marks: To apply, applicants must have attained a minimum score of 50% on their qualifying exam.
- Entrance Exam: To be eligible to apply, aspiring candidates must pass a state-level or national-level entrance exam administered by the relevant governing body.
There are 4 semesters and 2 years in this program. During this time, candidates are required to complete and pass their exams. For pharmacy students who want to take this course and concentrate on their studies, this is a great program for medical students. Candidates will learn a lot of new things in this course, as well as encounter new difficulties.
The fee structure is different according to the university or college. Fees for a Bachelor in Pharmacy range from INR 30,000 to INR 1,00,000 per year.
Johnson and Johnson
You might be looking for these universities