Select from Wide Range of College/University
for your Online Master of Science Course
About Online Master of Science
Master's degrees are becoming more specialized in general.
- Course Duration - 2 Years
- Eligibility - Graduation
A bachelor's degree is the foundation for the MS degree. A master's program will concentrate on one field and provide a more specialized education, whereas a bachelor's program normally demands that you finish general education courses before concentrating on a major.
Master's degrees are becoming more specialized in general (and not just in Master of Science degrees). Consequently, you can have more possibilities than only completing a Master of Science in Management, such as a Master of Science in Nonprofit Management or a Master of Science in Supply Chain Management. Every program should give you a fundamental education in management while also letting you enroll in electives that will help you get ready for a job in the field of your choice.
- The Master in Science degree program is divided into four semesters, with several sessions offered on weekends and holidays.
- A Master of Science degree opens a variety of paths for the students who are pursuing this course.
- This course, which is a terrific deal for any devotee of the research sector, is exclusively offered by the best research institutes in India.
- There are plenty of options after earning a master's degree in science, as the government funds numerous research initiatives in fields like biotechnology, management, technology, and the environment.
- The sort of organization in which you seek employment will determine the typical pay you can anticipate after earning your Master of Science. You will be paid in accordance with established standards in the public sector.
- Candidates must have completed a Master of Arts/MBA with CAT/MAT/XAT/GATE/UGC/ CSIR/ATMA/CSIR.
- If you don't have any of these scores, you must have at least three years of managerial experience in lieu of passing the qualifying exam in order to be able to apply for a Master's degree.
- Candidate Must complete Graduation with at least 55% of marks it may differ from college to college.
Program Duration: This program lasts 2 years and 4 semesters. Candidates must finish and clear their exams during this time. This is an excellent program for management students to do this course and focus on their studies. In this course, candidates will learn many new things and they will face new challenges.
Admission Procedure -
Fee Structure- It depends upon the University to the University. But the average fee for this course is around INR 25,000 to INR 7,00,000.
|M.Sc. in Computer Science||M.Sc. in Physics|
|M.Sc. in Mathematics||M.Sc. in Chemistry|
|M.Sc. in Nursing||M.Sc. in Bio-Technology|
|M.Sc. in Geography||M.Sc. in Forensic Science|
|M.Sc. in Zoology||M.Sc. in Environmental Science|
Here are some of the Job Profile you can look into it-
|Financial Analyst||Investment Analyst|
You might be looking for these universities