Select from Wide Range of College/University
for your Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharma) Course
About Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharma)
The Masters of Pharmacy is an intricate and specialized postgraduate educational course that delves into the multifaceted aspects of pharmaceuticals.
- Course Duration - 2 Years
- Eligibility - Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma)
The Master of Pharmacy is an intricate and specialized postgraduate educational course that delves into the multifaceted aspects of pharmaceuticals. For two years, this rigorous program offers advanced training and education to pharmacists in various domains such as pharmacology, drug discovery, pharmacokinetics, clinical pharmacy, toxicology, and pharmaceutical analysis, among others. The major goal of this course is to refine the skills of pharmacists, enabling them to take on arduous and challenging roles in research organizations, academia, and the pharmaceutical industry. Students receive comprehensive training in biopharmaceutics, drug delivery systems, regulatory affairs, drug formulation, and other related subjects within the program's framework. The course curriculum covers theoretical and practical training sessions, including seminars, industrial training, and research project work.
Through a combination of theoretical and practical classes, industry visits, and research work, students will be well-equipped to handle the complexities of the field.
- Discover Your Specialization: The program offers various areas of specialization, including Pharma Chemistry, Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy, and Training. This allows students to focus on their interests and gain proficiency in their chosen domain.
- Unleash Your Research Prowess: The program includes research work that provides students with practical problem-solving experience. Through this opportunity, students can build crucial analysis and critical thinking skills essential in pharmacy.
- Career Opportunities Galore: Graduates can access various career opportunities, such as industry research, academic positions, hospital pharmacy work, and regulatory affairs. The program offers all the essential skills and knowledge to help students succeed in their chosen careers.
Candidates must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from a recognized board of India.
Appearing students may pass with at least 50% of marks in overall subjects.
Academic Accomplishments: Candidates who desire to apply for this course must have attained a Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharm) from an accredited university or institution. However, the minimum grade necessary for the degree may vary depending on the educational institution.
Entrance Examination: Potential M. Pharm applicants usually must take a national or state-level entrance exam for admission to universities and colleges. Supposing that you are interested in pursuing an M. Pharm in India, you would need to sit for one of three well-known entrance examinations: GPAT (Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test), NIPER JEE, or BITS HD Pharmacy (Birla Institute of Technology and Science Higher Degree Pharmacy Entrance Exam).
There are 4 semesters and in 2 years in this program. During this time, candidates are required to complete and pass their exams. For pharmacy students who want to take this course and concentrate on their studies, this is a great program for medical students. Candidates will learn a lot of new things in this course, as well as encounter new difficulties.
The fee structure is different according to the university or college. Fees for a Bachelor in Pharmacy range from INR 50,000 to INR 1,00,000 per year.
Drug Control Officer
Dr. Reddy Lab
Johnson and Johnson
You might be looking for these universities