Select from Wide Range of College/University
for your Online Bachelor of Arts - Journalism and Mass Communication Course
About Online Bachelor of Arts - Journalism and Mass Communication
BA Journalism & Mass Communication program receives instruction in both technical abilities and critical media analysis.
- Course Duration - 3 Years
- Eligibility - 10+2 in any discipline
A three-year undergraduate program called the Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communication gives students the technical skills and social awareness they need to write about and communicate information to the general public about business, history, culture, budgetary concerns, governmental issues, entertainment, and sports using mass media like TV, radio, and web-based social networks. University education in journalism offers a comprehensive understanding of the field at both academic and practical levels. This training emphasizes the fundamental principles of journalism, which revolve around truth, independence, and transparency.
The degree you may be Interested in- B.Ed Course
- This program contains 6 six semesters in 3 years.
- This course helps the students to understand about the basic study of mass media and current happenings and dealing with situations.
- The course consists of the concepts of news, the history of journalism, political issues, and social issues.
- Students can specialize in filmmaking, event management, Photography, Public relations, etc.
- This course provides you with training in every specialization like writing, editing, photography, etc.
- On the official websites of the relevant institutions or universities, the registration form will be made available.
- Before the deadline, students must pay the registration cost online through the site.
- The institutions and colleges will release the admit card.
- The colleges and institutions will announce the exam date.
- The results will be made public following the exam. A few colleges offer counseling to help with the final decision.
This program lasts 3 years and 6 semesters. Candidates must finish and clear their exams during this time. This is an excellent program for Journalism students to do this course and focus on their studies. In this course, candidates will learn many new things and they will face new challenges.
Fee Structure- It is depending upon the College to College. But the average fee for this course is around INR 30,000 to INR 1,00,000.
Job Opportunities - Here are some of the top Jobs you can get after this course –
|Hindustan Times||India Group Today|
|The Times Group||Outlook|
|The Hindu||All India Radio|
You might be looking for these universities