About Hindustan Online University
B.Tech, BSc, B.Voc, BA, and BBA are popular degrees offered at Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science. Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science is a pioneer in both research and innovation in addition to having a strong teaching pedagogy. At Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, emphasis is placed on extracurricular activities, national and international cooperation, extracurricular activities, and infrastructure. Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science offers a variety of placement opportunities, including employment in the private, public, and entrepreneurial sectors.
There are several career assistance services including CV workshops and mock interviews
The curriculum is industry-aligned and according to the latest trends
To help entrepreneurial avenues, there are incubation centres for seed capital and technology support
- Hindustan University has been named one of India's Top Private Universities in the i3RC Times Ranking by IET.
- In Business Today's India Best B-School issue, the School of Management at Hindustan University was ranked fourth in metro rankings and 85th overall nationally.
- According to the Competition Success Review (CSR-GHRDC) Survey, Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science was placed third among top engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu.
- In 2016, the Competition Success Review (CSR-GHRDC) Survey selected Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science as the top engineering college in Tamil Nadu.
Courses (7 courses)
Sample Certificate from Hindustan Online University
Earn an ODL degree that has the same academic value as that awarded on-campus.
- Hindustan University-CODE is UGC-DEB approved
- Same value as the regular degree
- Globally Recognized Degree
- Recognized and accredited degree
Hindustan Online University conducts its examinations online, which are known as Computer Based Examinations. These exams usually take place in the third month of each semester, but there is no fixed schedule for them, and they can be scheduled according to the convenience of the students. To take part in the online exams, students must visit the designated center assigned by the university.
Register on the university admission portal.
Purchase the application form by paying Rs. 1200/-.
Carefully fill in the application form by providing all the necessary details.
Upload the required documents in the prescribed size and format.
Pay the application fee using a debit card, credit card, net banking, or any other accepted payment mode.
Submit the completed application form.
Wait for the university to confirm your admission.
Our students got an opportunity through:
- Incubator for starting one's own startup
- Career mentorship for placement drives
- Resume workshops and interview sessions
Our students work at
Average Salary Hike
Increase in Interview Opportunities
Frequently asked questions?
Other Universities to Consider
Have approvals from:
Get placement with top brands & organizations
A sample certificate to see how your degree will look
Get reviews and testimonials from alumni and present students