Select from Wide Range of College/University
for your Online Master of Business Administration- Dual Specialization Course
About Online Master of Business Administration- Dual Specialization
The distance learning program specifically caters to women who are unable to attend regular classroom programs, providing them with an opportunity to receive higher education.
- Course Duration - 2 Years
- Eligibility - Graduation
The programs offered in the distance learning course are comparable to those offered in traditional classroom settings. If you are unable to enroll in a regular classroom program but meet the eligibility criteria, you have the option to pursue a distance learning program. The distance learning program specifically caters to women who are unable to attend regular classroom programs, providing them with an opportunity to receive higher education.
- The program consists of four semesters, with online classes scheduled for weekends or outside of regular business hours.
- An online examination system is in place to ensure contactless and secure exams.
- The delivery of lectures is carried out by esteemed faculty members and experienced professionals from the industry.
- In the final semester, students undertake a Dissertation that allows them to apply the concepts and techniques learned throughout the coursework to address current environmental challenges.
- The program incorporates a Continuous Evaluation System, which regularly and conveniently assesses learners. This system provides timely and frequent feedback, enabling busy working professionals to remain on track with the program.
- Upon successful completion of the program, participants are conferred with a Master's Degree in Management.
Graduation having a minimum of 45% marks or its equivalent.
MBA is a postgraduate degree program and the program is typically two years means a four-semester course.
The fee structure is different according to the university or college. Fees of an MBA for working professional ranges from INR 25000 to INR 80000 per year.
The students can take two different options for studying in an MBA program, under which they can choose the Specialties of their preference.
The Specialties in this Course are mentioned below.
|Information Technology||Human Resource Management|
|Marketing Management||Production & Operation Management|
Some of the top career options after the MBA Program are:
|Digital Marketing Manager||Sales manager|
|Business Analyst||Product Manager|
|Chief Human Resource Manager|
After course completion, an MBA Program student has various options for employment, both in the government and private sectors as well.
|J. P. Morgan||Barclays|
You might be looking for these universities