Select from Wide Range of College/University
for your Online Master of Commerce (M.Com) Course
About Online Master of Commerce (M.Com)
The Master of Commerce (M.Com) is a well-renowned course for students looking to enter the business and commerce fields. With the rise of e-learning, many choose to take their online M.Com degree online from universities across India.
- Course Duration - 2 Years
- Eligibility - Graduation
GLA University Online
Ganesh Lal Agrawal University, popularly known as GLA Online...Explore University
Sastra University Online
SASTRA University, a deemed-to-be university located in Than...Explore University
Shoolini University Online
Shoolini University is a private university located in Solan...Explore University
Online Manipal University
A public, private institution named Manipal University . The...Explore University
A private institution receiving an A+ grade from the NAAC an...Explore University
Lovely Professional University Online
A private university called Lovely Professional University (...Explore University
Hindustan Online University
In the Indian state of Tamil Nadu, Chennai is home to the Hi...Explore University
Manav Rachna Online
Leading State Private University Manav Rachna University was...Explore University
Admission 2023–24 at Uttaranchal University: Online Applic...Explore University
Subharti Distance University
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University (SVSU) is a private uni...Explore University
Amity University Online
Private Amity University was founded in 2005 as a result of ...Explore University
Jain Online University
Initially named as Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College (SBMJC...Explore University
The Mangalayatan University, Uttar Pradesh Act, 2006, made M...Explore University
The Master of Commerce (M.Com) is a well-renowned course for students looking to enter the business and commerce fields. With the rise of e-learning, many choose to take their online M.Com degree online from universities across India. The course offers a comprehensive study of economics, finance, business operations, accounting principles, marketing strategies, and other specializations related to commerce and management studies. The online program gives students theoretical knowledge and hands-on experience with the necessary skills to pursue advanced courses such as an MBA in finance and management. Those looking for a career in the financial sector or already working and wishing for higher qualifications can benefit from an M.Com program. Due to its structured syllabus, it covers aspects like capital markets, corporate taxation laws, data analysis & interpretation using software tools, research skills applicable for further studies & industry use, along with team dynamics & problem-solving techniques taught by experienced faculty & peers in virtual classrooms around the world.
Online Degree Program You might be interested- Online MBA
- The M.com degree program is divided into 4 semesters and 2 years.
- Candidates with this degree can find endless career opportunities in the banking and finance sectors.
- Candidates have a great options in both the government and private sectors.
- The competitive environment is due to the all-state student base and support from university staff whenever needed.
- Research skills applicable for further studies & industry use, as well as team dynamics & problem-solving techniques taught by experienced faculty & peers in virtual classrooms around the world.
- A Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university in Commerce or a related field is typically required.
- In most cases, applicants must have secured at least 50% marks in their previous educational qualification.
- To get into some of the better institutes, applicants may need to clear an entrance exam such as CAT (Common Admission Test).
- English proficiency test scores like IELTS or TOEFL may be expected, depending on the institute of choice.
- Experience in relevant fields can also strengthen one's application and increase chances of acceptance by the university.
This program lasts 2 years and 4 semesters. Candidates must finish and clear their exams during this time. This is an excellent program for management students to do this course and focus on their studies. In this course, candidates will learn many new things and they will face new challenges.
It depends upon the University to the University. But the average fee for this course is around INR 10,000 to INR 1,50,000.
Also, Read- Benefits of Online Learning
Job Opportunities -
Business and Corporate Analyst
Marketing and Money Manager
State Bank of India
Ernst & Young
You might be looking for these universities