Select from Wide Range of College/University
for your Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)- WILP Course
About Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)- WILP
The B.Tech program has been introduced as a Work-integrated Learning Programme (WILP) to support the ongoing improvement of students' technical ability in order to solve the technological and inventive challenges of society in a highly professional manner.
- Course Duration - 3 Years
- Eligibility - Working Professionals with at least one year working experience and Diploma in Engineering having minimum 45% marks or its equivalent.
The B.Tech program has been introduced as a Work-integrated Learning Programme (WILP) to support the ongoing improvement of students' technical ability in order to solve the technological and inventive challenges of society in a highly professional manner. That’s why B. Tech for Working Professionals is a popular course among applicants of the new generation, since they don't have as much time to maintain a work-life balance. Work-integrated Learning Programme (WILP) is designed for those who are currently employed and wish to advance their abilities in order to enhance their profile. B.Tech (WILP) empowers candidates to gain good knowledge related to modern technology and advanced systems.
Online Degree you may be Interested- MBA for Working Executive
- The BTech (WILP) degree program is divided into six semesters, with several sessions offered on weekends and holidays.
- Using a Learning Management System (LMS), candidates may readily access many sorts of learning resources in various formats such as video lectures, text, and audio.
- Candidates' performance is evaluated on a regular basis through various methods such as assignments, quizzes, mid- and end-of-semester exams, and so on.
- The evaluation score and mark sheet are communicated with the applicants in order for them to enhance their performance.
- Candidates with a B.Tech degree (WILP) can quickly study to acquire technical abilities to increase their professional worth.
- The course assists applicants in developing and implementing technical solutions for a successful future.
- Working Professionals with a Diploma in Engineering having a minimum of 45% marks or its equivalent.
- At least one year of work experience.
- Computer Science Engineering
The BTech (WILP) program lasts three years, divided into six semesters. Candidates must finish their courses and papers during this time. The engineering department provides an excellent platform for students to develop their inner talents and become competent professionals in the technical and engineering fields. Following the conclusion of the course, you will be required to work on a number of projects and assignments based on the most recent developments in Engineering and Technology.
The fee structure is different according to the university or college. Fees for B.Tech for working professional ranges from INR 70000 to INR 150000 per year.
Also, Read our Blog on- B.Tech WILP: A Dynamic Path to Engineering
Some of the top career options after BTech for working professionals are:
|Mechanical engineer||Robotics Engineer|
|Jr. Production Engineer||Communication and Electronics engineer etc.|
|TATA Consultancy||Infosys Technologies|
|Larson & Toubro||Accenture Services|
|Honeywell||IBM Global Services|
You might be looking for these universities