Select from Wide Range of College/University
for your Bachelor of Legislative Law (BA LLB) Course
About Bachelor of Legislative Law (BA LLB)
The LLB program gives students the information and abilities developed through the study of law so they can assess both sides of difficult issues and come up with sensible, effective solutions based on critical thinking and sound reasoning
- Course Duration - 5 Years
- Eligibility - 10+2 with 50% Marks in any Discipline
After graduating from high school or passing the 10+2 exam, students can follow the three- or five-year Bachelor of Legislative Law undergraduate degree program in law. A basic study in law that teaches students about the legal procedures used by lawyers is called a Bachelor of Legislative Law. The LLB program assists students in gaining a logical, analytical, and critical grasp of legal matters and teaches them how to apply these abilities to address social and legal problems in society.
- Law graduates can work in a variety of sectors, including academia, business and industry, social work, and politics.
- The LLB program gives students the information and abilities developed through the study of law so they can assess both sides of difficult issues and come up with sensible, effective solutions based on critical thinking and sound reasoning.
- Candidates who want to pursue an LLB degree program should have a unique skill set, including time management and patience.
- Students who wish to enroll in the three-year LLB degrees must first get their bachelor's degree in any field. For admission to the five-year LLB program, students must have completed their 10+2.
- The required minimum marks may vary depending on the college; some require 50%, while others just require 45%. Additionally, there is a modification of the minimum mark requirement for candidates from the reserved category in public law colleges.
- There is no age barrier for this course.
- Candidates who are enrolled in their undergraduate degree program's final year or semester exams may also apply for the legal degree, but they must meet the other eligibility conditions outlined by the college to which they are applying.
This program lasts 5 years and 10 semesters. Candidates must finish and clear their exams during this time. This is an excellent program for LAW students to do this course and focus on their studies. Candidates will learn a lot of new things in this course, as well as encounter new difficulties. You may learn about our rules and Laws in this course.
|Constitutional Law||Taxation Law|
|Criminal Law||Family Law|
|Environmental Law||Corporate Law and Governance|
|Insurance Law||Human Rights|
|Government Lawyer||Legal Advisor|
|Trilegal||AZB and Partners|
|Khaitan and Company||Desai and Diwanji|
|S and R associates|
You might be looking for these universities