Select from Wide Range of College/University
for your Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma) Course
About Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma)
The pharmacy industry offers many job opportunities. If you wish to pursue a profession in pharmacy, you can choose from a variety of courses.
- Course Duration - 3 Years
- Eligibility - 10+2 in Science Discipline (PCM/PCB)
The pharmacy industry offers many job opportunities. If you wish to pursue a profession in pharmacy, you can choose from a variety of courses. A PG course, diploma, or degree could be involved. Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm) is the name of the undergraduate pharmacy program. The B. Pharmacy is one of the most popular career-focused courses among scientific students after the 12th grade. Students take this course to learn about medicinal chemistry, pharmaceutical engineering, and other areas associated with pharmaceuticals and medications. This training presents numerous employment opportunities in both the public and private sectors.
- There are many career options for B pharmacy degree holders.
- This course is divided into 8 semesters in 4 years.
- This field is the evergreen field for the medical sector, the students can be a pharmacist.
- The pharmaceutical business provides testing for quality assurance in accordance with standards in addition to manufacturing medications.
- This course will make students knowledgeable in the medical sector.
- Candidates must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from a recognized board in India.
- Appearing students may pass with at least 50% of marks in overall subjects.
- Candidates who pass these eligibility criteria may apply for the admission to their chosen college or university.
There are 8 semesters and 4 years in this program. During this time, candidates are required to complete and pass their exams. For pharmacy students who want to take this course and concentrate on their studies, this is a great program for medical students. Candidates will learn a lot of new things in this course, as well as encounter new difficulties.
The fee structure is different according to the university or college. Fees for a Bachelor in Pharmacy range from INR 40,000 to INR 10,0000 per year.
The degree you may be Interested in- BSc IT
|Drug Inspector||Drug Safety Associate|
|Government Hospital Pharmacist||Drug Technician|
|Staff Nurse||Formulation Development Associate|
|Piramal||Johnson and Johnson|
You might be looking for these universities